Who Can Apply?
Chinese American High School students between grade of 9-12 in the Greater Washington DC and Baltimore area.
How to Apply?
1. Application Form Due by Feb 28, 2020
2. Resume: Due by April 15, 2020
Please submit a list of your academic and non-academic achievements since 9th grade
3. Abstract: Due by April 15, 2020
Limited to one page.
Please include Project Title and your Name.
4. Recommendations/References from mentor(s): Due by April 15, 2020
Limited to two pages.
5. Written project report: Due by April 15, 2020
a. Limited to ten (10) pages.
b. Put your project title and Name on top of the first page.
c. Please use Microsoft Word document and use Font size 12, double spaced.
*Please email all Five (5) items to Charles@itat.co or mail (Post mark by April 15, 2020) to:
Rho Psi Science & Technology Scholarship
c/o Mr. Charles Chen
8204 Brucar Ct.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Questions: e-mail or call:
Written Report (50%)
- Abstract (one page only)
- Project Report (maximum 10 pages)
- Resume of past projects and accomplishment since 9th grade (one page only)
Poster Presentation (50%)
- Onsite Q&A (9-3pm)
- Poster Presentation (3′ by 4′ maximum)
If you have any questions please email 陳嘉和 Charles Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Chen
- Chou-Chi Li (Life Science Chair)
- James Whang (Environmental Chair)
- James Hsu (Computer Science Chair)
- Lily Chen (Physics & Engineering Chair)
Invited Review Panel
- Juliann Kiang
- De-Maw Chuang
- Shousun Chen
- Bing Yao
- Jeff Chen
- Richard T. Jow
- Frank Pao
- Ken Chong
- George Chang