Rho Psi Society’s Iota Chapter is pleased to invite active members of the Rho Psi Alpha Sub-Chapter (Young Rho Psi) to submit individual or team applications for Rho Psi Grants. Rho Psi Grants are designed to fund member projects that promote Rho Psi’s three core values in any way.
- Chinese American Youth Development:
Encourage and inspire outstanding academic or extra-curricular achievement
- Chinese Culture:
Promote Chinese heritage and legacy
- Community Service:
Create awareness of social responsibilities to provide for the needy
Areas of focus for 2015 projects include:
- Projects to promote posting Qualified Alpha Accomplishments (QAA) and recruiting AAM.
- Projects to improve operation of Alpha Internet (AI)
- Projects to assist DC area high school students to apply for 2015 Rho Psi Scholarship (preferably working with WMACS, Chinese Schools, local High Schools)
- Projects to promote cultural, sports, or educational activities in Chinese youth communities
- Projects to prepare individual AAM to participate in extra-curricular competition