To recognize and assist outstanding high school Chinese graduates to reduce financial burdens for the 4-year college.
• At least 16 years of age at the time of application, lives in Metro Washington DC and Baltimore area
• Of Chinese Heritage
• Beginning full-time study at an accredited 4-year college educational institution in the United States in Fall 2021
• Able to attend the award ceremony at 2pm on Saturday, May 8, 2021 virtually. The link of the virtual ceremony will be provided prior to May 8, 2021.
• Academic achievement of a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted)
• Leadership in extracurricular activities
• Involvement in community service
• Financial needs (Adjusted Gross Income on Form 1040 is less than $65,000)
• Must enroll in an accredited 4-year in-state college as a full-time student for the entire academic year 2020/2021